Monday, May 24, 2010

Dont be the Dick.

Sometimes nice guys really do finish last, and at these moments they fell the urge to retaliate. I've seen this scenario more times than I can count, they mope around a sputter off something about "becoming asshole so a girl may actually talk to me." My roommate feel into this same rut last night. He is the definition of a "nice guy" and like so many others, has had his heart trampled on like the antelope got Mufasa and he turned to me and uttered those fateful words. His plan: I meet this girl, shes nice, but I have no interest in dating her, so I think I'm just going to sleep with her for a little while, and then tell her "its not working." I had the urge to slap him, sit him down on a chair like a child and lecture him for hours, but I understood his dilemma, and approached the whole idea with a sense of empathy. I turned to him and warned him of the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Men when a woman screws you over, you call us names and go have a beer with your buddies....woman are what you would call a little more; devious. We too will call you names, tell our girl friends terrible secrets about you and as we storm out of your house tell you your penis is small and loudly proclaim we faked it. Unfortunately for you, it does not end there. That just isnt enough for us. Now some of you will say, "nah she wouldn't do anything like that, shes too nice" which you may be right about. What you dont think about is her girlfriends, if shes not spiteful, she has a devious girlfriend who is. One who will tell her the best way to get this anger off her chest, which is some scenarios involves carving a penis into the side of your shiny new truck or mustang.
So boys, the next time you choose to tell us were "really cool" or you "really like us" and then don't call...you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment