Saturday, April 17, 2010

I never stop thinking. When your brain is dripping out your ears in front of the boob tube, my brain is firing neurons like Kirsty Alley shovels down doughnuts. I by no means feel its some claim to superiority, I just never seem to let it all go. A friend of mine once told me that he was certain the scariest place in the world was inside my head....I fear he may be right. Which is part of the reason for my starting this, sometimes I just like to write. Usually no one cares or reads it, which honestly I'm fine with. I realize I'm just a nobody, just a college student handing out resumes to people I am not qualified to work for. Hopefully one day that will change.

I have a lot to say though, whether it be important or not is relative, no I will not change the world, or save anyone, but maybe one day I will put a smile on your face, maybe I'll make you think and make you crazy like me. Maybe it wont have any effect at all, but its all a maybe. If nothing else I get shred of pleasure of letting out one smidgen of my thoughts. Call me self absorbed, or maybe just a person with something to say. There is a a lot going on in this world. A haphazard world as I like to refer to it. One in which we all have a place...and hopefully one in which we find a meaning and all have a say in.
This is a picture I took of my cousin, photography is always a good outlet for me, its my means of expression when my fingers are not trained to show what I feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment